JON KRUMERMAN, MD
Neurosurgery - Spine
Jon Krumerman M.D., graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Cornell University in 1991 and continued his education at the University of Florida College of Medicine, graduating with Alpha Omega Alpha honors in 1995. He completed his neurosurgery training at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas.
Dr. Krumerman has been with Dallas Neurosurgical & Spine since 2001. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery and has clinical appointments at Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas and Denton Regional Medical Center. He is a member of The Congress of Neurological Surgeons, American Association of Neurological Surgeons, Texas Medical Association and Dallas County Medical Association. Dr. Krumerman lives in Dallas with his wife and two children.
Office Contact Information
Areas of Interests
- Degenerative spine disease, complex spine surgery, microsurgery and neuroendoscopy. Specializing in microdiscectomy and minimally invasive spine surgery.
- American Board of Neurological Surgery, Board Certified
- Undergraduate – Cornell University
- Medical School – University of Florida College of Medicine
- Internship – University of Texas Southwestern/General Surgery
- Residency – University of Texas Southwestern/Neurosurgery