REBECCA E. STACHNIAK, MD
Neurosurgery - Spine
Dr. Stachniak earned a Master of Science Degree and Medical Degree from The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio in 1989. Internship, Residency in Neurosurgery and Critical Care Fellowship were completed at the University of Florida in 1998.
Dr. Stachniak has been the primary investigator in several FDA research projects including an Artificial Cervical Disc Study, Prestige ST and a Trial Study on Bone Morphogenic Protein for Fusions. Dr. Stachniak participates in these studies to further advance spinal care in patients.
Dr. Stachniak has authored many papers, posters and presentations for major Neurosurgical and Spine related conferences. Dr. Stachniak has spoken at IMAST, CSRS, Euro Spine and World Spine meetings in Palm Beach, Florida, Barcelona, Spain, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Porto, Portugal, Beijing, Shanghai and Wuhan, China and Hong Kong.
Dr. Stachniak resides in Dallas and enjoys traveling, cycling, gardening and world and wildlife photography during her spare time.
Office Contact Information
Brain and Spine Center of Texas, LLP
3060 Communications Parkway, Ste. 201
Plano, TX 75093
Areas of Interests
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Degenerative Spine Disease
- Artificial Cervical Discs
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Diplomate of the American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Undergraduate – Colgate University
- Medical School – University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Internship – University of Florida – Department of General Surgery
- Residency – University of Florida – Department of Neurosurgery
- Fellowship – University of Florida – Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care
Affiliations & Memberships
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Dallas County Medical Society
- North American Spine Society
- Texas Medical Association