RAJIV T. PANDIT, MD
Dr. Rajiv Pandit attended college at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor as well as the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign. After obtaining his Bachelor’s degree he attended Rush Medical College in Chicago for four years to earn his M.D. This was followed by a two-year internship and residency program in General Surgery at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, Illinois. Dr. Pandit then spent another four years specializing in Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery, before beginning his practice in Dallas in 2001 and becoming Board-Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology.
He is also actively involved in teaching and administrative duties with the purpose of improving the patient care experience in both the clinic and hospital setting. In this regard he currently serves as President of the Medical Staff at Methodist Hospital for Surgery in Addison, and is President-elect for the Dallas Academy of Otolaryngology. He is also Section Chief for the Division of Otolaryngology, and Clinical Instructor in the Department of Surgery, both at Methodist Dallas Medical Center. He has also been listed multiple times in D Magazine’s Top Doctors in Dallas.
Dr. Pandit enjoys music, travel, water sports, hiking, photography, and spending time with his family.
Office Contact Information
Dallas ENT – Head & Neck Surgery Center
221 W. Colorado Blvd, Pavilion II, Suite 945
Dallas, TX 75208
P 214-946-ENTs (3687)
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Undergraduate – University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, MI
- University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign
- Medical School – Rush Medical College
- Internship – Loyola University Medical Center/General Surgery
- Residency – Loyola University Medical Center/General Surgery
Affiliations & Memberships
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Society
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association