KEVIN D. MYER, DPM, FACFAS
Dr. Myer is a native Texan, having grown up in Carrollton, and is a graduate of Baylor University and the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Myer graduated from two highly esteemed podiatric residency programs including Western Pennsylvania Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and the Harris County Podiatric Surgical Residency Program in Houston, Texas. Dr. Myer is Board Certified in Foot, Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. In addition to performing general podiatric medicine and surgery, Dr. Myer has a special interest in trauma and reconstructive surgery of both the adult and pediatric foot and ankle. As a specialist treating the foot and ankle, Dr. Myer is able to diagnose and treat your complaint thoroughly and efficiently, and when possible, make every attempt to utilize conservative means.
Outside of his satisfaction in helping patients solve their foot and ankle symptoms, Dr. Myer enjoys various activities including playing soccer, coaching his sons’ Frisco Football League football teams, backpacking, cycling, trout fishing, taking an active role in his church, and spending time with his family.
Office Contact Information
Areas of Interest
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery
- Flatfoot Deformity Correction
- Board of Podiatric Surgery, Board Certified – Foot Surgery and Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery
- Undergraduate: Baylor University
- Podiatric Medical School: Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Harris County Podiatric Surgical Residency Program, Houston, Texas
Affiliations & Memberships
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons