KENDALL E. CARLL, MD
Orthopedics – Spine
Dr. Kendall Carll is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and Spine Fellowship Trained. He graduated first in his class from The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina and obtained his medical degree from The University of Florida graduating cum laude in 2003. In medical school, he was inducted into the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha National Honor Society. Dr. Carll remained at the University of Florida to complete his internship in General Surgery and residency in Orthopaedic Surgery. Upon completion of his residency, Dr. Carll relocated to Texas to continue his training with the Dallas Spine Fellowship Program. Dr. Carll is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, North American Spine Society and the Texas Medical Association. Dr. Carll engages in continuing education to provide superior patient care and outcomes.
Dr. Carll was honored to have been named to the Super Doctors 2013 Texas Rising Star List. He has also been named one of D Magazine’s Best Doctors in both Dallas and Collin Counties.
Patient care is paramount for Dr. Carll and his staff. Most of his patients do not require surgical intervention. Dr. Carll helps guide patients through the steps of conservative care by working closely with physical therapists, chiropractors, and pain management specialists. When surgery is needed, Dr. Carll is trained in the latest techniques in spinal surgery. He has a special interest in minimally invasive and motion preservation surgery.
Office Contact Information
Areas of Interests
Minimally Invasive and Motion Preservation Surgery
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Board Certified
- Undergraduate – The Citadel
- Medical School – University of Florida, College of Medicine
- Internship – University of Florida, College of Medicine
- Residency – University of Florida, College of Medicine/Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellowship – Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX/Texas Spine Consultants, LLP
Affiliations & Memberships
- Texas Medical Association
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons