CHRISTOPHER B. MICHAEL, MD
Neurosurgery - Spine
Dr. Chris Michael has been in practice at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas since 2001. His research and analyses on various aspects of clinical neurosurgery have been published in such periodicals as Neurosurgery and the Journal of Neurosurgery. Dr. Michael has been named among the best doctors in Dallas in D Magazine.
Office Contact Information
Texas Neurosurgery, LLP
3600 Gaston Ave, Suite 907 Barnett Tower, Dallas, Texas 75246
Areas of Interests
- Specializes in outpatient microsurgical treatments for herniated discs. He also has expertise in complex spine disorders, cerebrovascular lesions and tumors of the brain and spine. Dr. Michael also does Gamma Knife radiosurgery and is involved in investigational clinical trials for brain tumors.
- Board-Certified in Neurological Surgery
- Undergraduate – Duke University
- Medical School – Baylor College of Medicine in Houston
- Internship – Baylor College of Medicine in Houston
- Residency – Baylor College of Medicine in Houston-His residency included surgical training and clinical research at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
Affiliations & Memberships
- Member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- AANS/CNS joint section on brain tumors
- Texas Association of Neurological Surgeons.