BALA K. GIRI, MD
Neurosurgery - Spine
Dr. Bala K. Giri is Board Certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery and is a licensed physician in Texas. Dr. Giri earned his doctorate in medicine with honors at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He performed his residency in neurological surgery at Baylor College of Medicine with emphasis on spinal surgery and instrumentation, functional and stereotactic procedures, oncologic, vascular and trauma neurosurgery. He has served as chief of Neurological Surgery and Spine Surgery at Methodist Hospitals of Dallas and has been in private practice in the Dallas area since 1999. In addition to his Best Doctors in Dallas recognition in D Magazine since 2004, Dr. Giri has been invited to perform surgeries and lectures internationally due to his expertise. He also has been a featured surgeon on local and international news programs and the Discovery Health Channel.
Office Contact Information
Texas Neuro Spine Institute
1411 N. Beckley Ave.
Pavillion III, Suite 474
Dallas, TX 75203
¡ F 214-942-1495
Areas of Interests
- Minimally invasive spine surgery, spinal surgery and instrumentation, functional and stereotactic procedures, oncologic, vascular and trauma neurosurgery.
- American Board of Neurological Surgery, Board Certified
- Undergraduate – The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Medical School – The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Internship – Baylor College of Medicine/Neurological Surgery
- Residency – Baylor College of Medicine/Neurological Surgery
Affiliations & Memberships
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgery
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society.