Andrew E. Park, MD
Dr. Andrew Park is a physician with a sense of balance and purpose in most any situation. Dr. Park graduated with his medical degree from Northwestern University in 1997 and completed his residency at Rush – Presbyterian – St. Luke’s Medical Center, Chicago. Dr Park’s Spine fellowship was completed at Emory University Spine Center. Dr. Park is board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Park founded the only spine fellowship program in Dallas recognized by the North American Spine Society. He serves as fellowship director for the Dallas Spine Fellowship Program.
In addition to teaching other surgeons at various seminars and symposiums, he has also published original research in numerous peer-reviewed journals with regard to Orthopedic surgery and spine surgery.
Office Contact Information
Texas Spine Consultants, L.L.P.
17051 North Dallas Parkway, Suite 400
Addison, TX 75001
Areas of Interests
- Complex Spinal Disorders and minimally invasive spine surgery
- Undergraduate – Northwestern University
- Medical School – Northwestern University Medical School
- Internship – Northwestern University/General Surgery
- Residency – Rush – Presbyterian – St. Luke’s Medical Center/Orthopedic Surgery, Cook County
- Hospital/Orthopedic Surgery, Shriner’s Children’s Hospital of Chicago/Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellowship – Emory University/Spine Surgery
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Board Certified
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Mid-America Orthopaedic Association
- North American Spine Society
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Orthopaedic Association