Shaad B. Bidiwala, MD
Dr. Bidiwala has been in practice at Baylor University Medical Center Dallas since 2004. A native of Kentucky, he obtained bachelor’s and master’s degrees in electrical engineering and then went to medical school. While at the University of Kentucky, he was involved in clinical trials investigating innovative new treatments of glioblastoma and spine mestastases. He has published research in journals such as Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, The British Journal of Plastic Surgery, Medical & Biological Engineering & Computing and Pediatric Neurosurgery. Dr. Bidiwala has been named among the Best Doctors in Dallas in D Magazine.
Office Contact Information
Texas Neurosurgery, LLP
3600 Gaston Ave., Suite 907 Barnett Tower, Dallas, Texas 75246
Areas of Interests
- Treatment of herniated disks in the lumbar, thoracic, and cervical spine, surgical management of tumors of the brain and spine. He also brings with him an expertise in minimally invasive spine surgery.
- Undergraduate – University of Louisville
- Medical School – University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Internship – University of Kentucky Medical Center
- Residency – University of Kentucky Medical Center
- Board-Certified in Neurological Surgery
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons